What is DENT Coin ? A Beginner’s Guide To DENT Cryptocurrency


Blockchain Technology Based DENT Coin Bringing A Change In The Field Of Mobile Data Usage | What is Dent Coin?

The myriad of digital tokens ploughing the crypto space is bringing a paradigm change in the worldly operations. DENT coins stands out as an important member of the list of notable cryptocurrencies which is traded under the ticker symbol of DENT. Unlike its peers such as Vechain, RaiBlocks, Pivx. Startis, Digibyte and Cardano, Dent is completely dedicated to building up an end-to-end mobile data exchange.

This digital coin was developed by Dent Wireless Limited by leveraging on the dynamic blockchain technology for disrupting the world of telcos permanently. Today we shall discuss in detail about the factors triggering the rise of this crypto project and the importance of its associated currency in modern day financial sphere.

History Of Dent Coin

With mobile data becoming a significant commodity, people often end up overusing or underusing the same. But they could never think of a comprehensive platform which can assist them in trading their mobile data. This was the biggest trigger for core development team of Dent who felt the requirement of liberating mobile data. Thus, Dent was developed and deployed for changing the way users purchase, utilise and spend their mobile data which has become a big asset these days coupled with the rhetoric rise in population of under-developed countries around the globe.

Users can now connect with each other through this crypto ecosystem irrespective of their geo location. The unused mobile data allowances can be easily donated, bought or sold by users operating in this ecosystem. Dent coins were issued via a crowd sale on July 12, 2017 which lasted until July 26th.

Commando Coder Ltd., a well-reputed Forex firm founded in 2014 was the company behind the dynamic platform which is trying to bring a wholesome change in the consumption of international mobile data across the globe.

About Dent Coin

Dent is trying to liberate the functioning of mobile data by allowing users to exchange/trade their unused data through Dent Platform which is built on Ethereum blockchain. Its developers are striving hard to ensure that Dent attains the position of a global ecosystem in days to come for trading mobile data. Easy data pricing and profound transparency has enhanced its purchase efficiency in a way similar to traditional spot markets. Users can simply opt for more suitable and economical packages in place of the existing ones which has made trading seem like a cakewalk coupled with growing popularity of eSIMs. More and more people can proceed towards mobile data democratization by using this platform’s coin.

The Dent currency is fuelling this exchange where data packages come loaded as Ethereum-based smart contracts. This has helped the exchange in evolving into the ultimate de-facto standard when it comes to trading different mobile data packages. The exchange even holds the potential of evolving into an important method of analysing the floating price of mobile data in near future. The existing data prices can be determined by easy interaction of more and more telcos and end-users in a market-driven manner paving the way for improved transparency, increased competition and better data utilisation.

Comparison Of DENT Coin With Bitcoin 

While Bitcoin refers to a currency built on the blockchain platform, Dent surpasses the boundary of being just a currency for taking up the shape of an entire platform. Investors are holding high hopes about this crypto since its signifies the foremost effort taken for democratizing the whole mobile-data market and telecommunication industry. The fact that Dent coin cannot be mined stands as another potent point of different with Bitcoin.

Dent Token Sale

100 billion DENT tokens worth 152000 ETH were created. 70% were be sold in its public and pre-token sale. The remaining 30% shall be utilised by the company as user incentives, salaries and for telecommunication acquisition. A 1 billion token pledge is being made by the company in support of the United Nations SDG program targeted at implementation of modern telecommunications infrastructure in developing countries. Bonus shall also be made available based on the amount purchased and will start at 10%.

How To Mine Dent Coins ? | Dent Coin Mining

Dent coins are pre-mined tokens and thus Dent coins cannot be mined

From Where To Buy Dent Cryptocurrency ? | How To Buy Dent Coin?

Scroll To Top Sidebar

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.